NM&C Culture Our people make us who we are. We hire smart, determined and experienced staff. Although all NM&C staff share common goals and visions for our company, we come from all walks of life and speak different languages, reflecting the industry that we serve. And when not at work, NM&C staff pursue interests ranging from the great outdoors to bowling, from carpentry to finding the perfect cup of coffee.
We strive to maintain a friendly open-door culture often associated with the happiest of firms, in which all staff is comfortable sharing value-added ideas and opinions to both help the inner workings of our firm as well as our customer’s bottom line.
Our office is designed to encourage interactions between staff members and create the kind of space one needs to lead a happy day to day existence within the NM&C family.
We encourage conversation about work as well as play. After all, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 251 days a year (104 weekend days and 11 public holidays) we aim to smile and have fun with what we do. It’s not just a job for us at NM&C it’s our Passion!
7 days a week 8 hours a day 2080 hours a year is more than just a job:
- You will be treated with respect and fairness
- You will have a voice
- We will invest in your professional development and strive to promote from within
- You will always know how you are performing, through thoughtful and comprehensive feedback
- We will make time to have fun and celebrate success
- Your contributions and accomplishments will be appreciated and recognized
- We will strive to ensure that you have the tools and resources you need to be successful